Friday 8 April 2016

#10 Things that makes me HAPPY!!!

Hey guys!

TGIF!!! Yes it's Friday and there is so much not to be happy about if you live in Nigeria.  At the moment, our economy is zero and it is biting on everyone. There has been a lingering fuel scarcity, bad roads everywhere, the 'HEAT' is no joke, no light .......... Arrrrrghhhhh 
In all of this, I have learnt how to remain happy but what really inspired this post was a post I read Here so check it out. So here are the ten things that makes me happy.

1). My Family 
As the saying goes, Family is everything. I love my FAMILY!! just knowing that everyone is okay, happy and are doing there own thing makes me really happy. We quarrel, kiss and make up.
Some family members..... Yeah that's my dad.

2). My job
Every morning I appreciate God for another day and for the fact that I have a job I go to. It not about how much I earn but about the lives I get to touch each time I do what I love. I don't depend on anyone to pick up my bills and for me it is a blessing to be able to buy what I want and take care of others.


 3). My Shoes
Hmmmm anyone who know me physically will go 'eeerrrmmm' at this point because of my leg. Hey!! even the leg nor fit stop me lol.... I love shoes even tho it frustrates the hell out of me finding a pair that fits. I LOVE SHOES and they make me happy Simples!!!

Some of my shoes     
4). My Hair 
I love love love my hair and I am my happiest every time I get my hair done. I just come alive each time I walk out of a salon. No wonder the Bible says a woman's hair is her glory.
Ooopps I permed my hair about a week ago.... Sorry naturals!
5). My Dreams/ Ideas/Aspirations
I don't want to say much here but I get really excited each time I think, work and accomplish any of my dreams. They are so huge and interesting and I see God bringing them to life one after another. Praise God somborrri.

6). Money
I mean.... who doesn't like money? Yea my money makes me really happy.

7). Music

Good music excites me. Music is the only things that can take me to a particular realm. Currently playing on my list is Timi Dakolo the Vow,  VaShawn Mitchell Turning around for me and James Fortune I believe.

8). My Nephew
Awwww from the moment we welcomed him into our family, he has been an absolute joy. He is smart, too intelligent for his age and a blessing. He literally lights up my world.

9) Food!!! 

If you have been following me by now you should know I love love my food. Yea I am not ashamed to say I am a foodie and I post them on my social media sites a lot.

10). Life 
Yes Life make me happy. The good, the bad and the ugly it throws at us everyday is just exciting. Life is beautiful and that alone is enough to make anyone happy

So guys these are some of  the things that makes me happy. What make you happy? please share
Happy me on the street. How you like my hair?

Sharonxxx



3 comments:

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...