Tuesday 5 April 2016

Grateful Sharon !!!

Hmmm Hey guys. I know I have been AWOL for a little while yeah * looks up shakes head* Yeah..... Okay today's post is about appreciation. This is because I just got out of a near death situation on the 21st of March 2015. 
I had a hospital emergency sort of. Hmmm guys you know how you walk into a hospital for some routine check up? Yeah that was me..... so I got to the hospital on the 18th of March and after seeing the Doctor, I was asked to stay back and not go home because I had to undergo an operation to have an inflamed appendices removed....... ***say what?*** The rest they say is history.

So guys! here I am today grateful for LIFE!!!
I see life differently and I intend to consciously live life to the FULL!!!! Sometimes, we really do not know how valuable life is until you find yourself fighting for it. My situation was kind of a near death case and in my heart, I prayed and asked God to give me a second chance. By my side was my mum and other family members praying and calling on God on my behalf because I had a bad reaction to one of the drugs I was given. 
God heard us and here I am alive, strong and recuperating. Here I am testifying and grateful and appreciative of the fact that I can be with the people I love, do the things I love and ready to touch lives that needs to be touched.
I choose to put up this photo of me smiling and not one from the hospital. I really do appreciate my family, friends and the doctors at the hospital (Morning Star Hospital Port-Harcourt) everyone was amazing and played a crucial role.
I see life differently now and I also love and appreciate myself more because I am a strong woman. I just want to go all out and birth all the dreams I have on the inside with the help of God. I pray, praise and love more, I am not quick to judge anymore and I have learn to be kinder because you never know what battle the next man may be fighting. 
People!!! LIFE is too FRAGILE ....... don't miss out on it. Be the best you can be because all you take home to your maker is all that you have in your heart.

Grateful Sharonxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...