Wednesday 13 April 2016

Wanna know what keeps me going? read on......






I believe I can fly......




Hey guys!!
It's mid week guys and by now a lot of people are already feeling tired and praying to God for Friday to 'hurry and come' ....lolzzz 

One of the things that keeps me going is my attitude to LIFE. You see, attitude your ATTITUDE is everything. You probably must have heard that a zillion times over but yea it does especially in this our hard economy.

Attitude resonates how you think about life, how you deal with the situations and circumstances you face, it is basically how you see things around you. The difference between a positive and negative attitude, could be the difference between a positive or negative life. 

I started getting results out of life by simply following the following steps.

  • Start: Arise and shine sleepy heard it's morning! I talk to my maker and the leave everything about the day in his hands. Simples!!!
  • Be expectant: Have a fresh expectation for the new day and always. Believe that things won't always have to go wrong because you are in it. Expect people to love you, care for you, be kind to you, favour you, bless you. ....... I always make it a duty to be expectant EVERYDAY! :-D
  • Delete all forms of negativity: Breath in ....... out okay it's time to get rid of any negativity around you. You are in control and in charge here..... Helloooo??? so delete negative friends (physical and online), don't read / watch anything negative too. In fact, flush any bad belle related 'sturves' you know what I mean right?. I personally don't give room for any negativity as negative energy irritates the hell outta me.
  • Eat well; Hmmm 'na when belle full mind dey think correct things' A good diet is very vital to maintaining positive attitude, mental alertness and a positive energy, I Love good  food..... you should know that by now.
  • Keep good company: Your attitude is impacted greatly by the company you keep. It will make for a losing battle if you are trying to stay positive and your friends are negative. Negativity can spread like wild fire. Watch the cycle of friends you keep.
  • Sleep: Awwww need I say more? Without adequate rest, the mind and body become fatigued, restless, irritable and numb. Please always get enough sleep.
  •   
  • Be kind to others: You may have it bad now but the odds are that someone else has it worse. We are all fighting one battle or the other. a little kindness will go a long way. Treat people positively and with respect at the end of the day, you get what you give.
  • Add some fun to your life: Try something new ..... go on an adventure, try out new restaurants, try learning to play an instrument, sport, discover a new talent. Go out there and add some enjoyment and excitement to your life. I love to have fun you?
  • Redirect your thoughts: We all experience bad days right? make an effort to correct and redirect your thoughts if your day begins badly. Turn your bad beginning into a happy end.
There you have it guys!!! A positive attitude keeps me going even in the face of adversity. Your turn.... What keeps you going? 

Sharonxxx

2 comments:

  1. Nice One Sharon. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome dear. Thanks for stopping by please come again.

    ReplyDelete

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...