Tuesday 26 April 2016

ENGRAVED.......... A poem just for you.



Engraved Yes I am engraved
Shielded, protected, guided and guarded
Engraved
Not worthy but engraved

Murderer, liar, gossip, wicked
Undeserving of love
Yet engraved


Hidden, covered by the supreme
Engraved
Far above principalities and powers,
Above destructions and fear,
Above pain, lack and want

Engraved by the master
Shielded from terror, tyranny and disaster
Protected from accidents, curses and plaque
Engraved!
In beauty, love and honesty

Engraved!
In his presence, promises and power

Right there in his arms,
Under His covering
I find peace

Engraved in His Palm
Under His watch,
Safe, secured, unharmed
Untouchable.... VICTORY!!!

No more complains.

I AM ENGRAVED!!!


Sharonxxx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...