Thursday 21 April 2016

DEEPER!!! IS MY MOTHER'S LOVE.

It is exactly one month since I had surgery to take out inflamed appendices read here.  Each time I look at my scar, I don’t see pain rather, I see love. Love like I have never experienced before. Love so pure, one so deep……. My mother’s LOVE.


I have never seen such love, care and so much strength possessed by one person or in any other human being. My mum has always been my source of strength.  This she has always proven to me and is willing and ready to do again and again and again.

Before I was taken to the theatre, she held my hand and said a prayer for me. She asked me to look into her eyes ….. I did and she said ‘Do not be afraid I will be here waiting for you baby’ and she hugged me.

Perfect love casts away all forms of fear. This saying played out really well in this situation. I started drifting at some point during the operation and in that realm, I heard my mum’s voice ‘I will be here waiting for you baby’ and suddenly I felt the nurse tap me.

Deeper is the love that abandoned all activities to be with me in less than 48 hours.
Deeper is the love that cared, cleaned and nursed me back to health.
Deeper is the love that loved and accepted me from my first cry …. Even polio never changed that feeling.

Deeper is the love that always stood by me……. One that surpasses the love any man can offer.
Deeper is the love that is always reassuring, praying, one that nudges my pain away .... one that presents me so perfect in her eyes.

Deeper is my mother's love.

Our scar always reminds us of something maybe an event that brought about it. No matter how your scar came about, it is a reminder of something.  Each time I look at my scar, I don’t see pain I see love. One that runs deeper than anything I have ever seen nor felt in my short life.

Love that never run dry.

Deeper is my mother’s LOVE.

As I celebrate life today, I celebrate my mum because she gave me the strength I needed to pull through and not a day passes by without her calling to check up on me. I love my mum

What does your scar remind you of and how deep is your mother's love for you? Please share.

Sharonxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...