Saturday 23 April 2016

#Stylespiration......... It's black and beads








Wearing black on black sometimes can be a no no. Maybe because you will be perceived as someone who is mourning (black on black in this part is usually associated with mourning). On this particular Sunday, I picked out this gorgeous top but I didn't want to pair it with a white, pink or yellow pants (I didn't want any embarrassing stains since I will be taking public transport). So I decided to wear a black pant yes!!! 

I had to throw in some colours so I don't look like I'm mourning, I picked out a multicolour bead, a pink purse and a pair of blue shoes and I am good to go.

I think all put together works really well. What do you think? 
What are the best ways to style black on black outfit? Share.

Sharonxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...