Saturday 16 April 2016

Access all areas.

Hello everyone.
Hope everyone is doing well? Okay to the gist of today :-D


It was a cold evening I had just returned from work, lying on my couch just to relax my back. Suddenly, a light flashed and when I looked, it was my phone. I picked and my little sister was at the other end. Our conversation went thus:
Sis: Big sis good evening, how was work today?
Me: Evening. Work was fine
Sis: I want to come over to your place say tomorrow and I am calling to know if it is okay
Me: yea but you have to but you have to come before I leave for work or when I return. This is the price you have to pay for losing the spare key I gave you.
Sis: Big sis I found the key

Me: Good. Then use it at any time you want to come around. You can access all areas with it. See you tomorrow then.

Lessons learnt

While meditating this morning, I reminisced on our conversation I reflected on my relationship with God and realised the following:

   Relationship: 
    A lot of us have a relationship with God but don’t often use privilege. Don’t be a stranger to God. Have a relationship with Him. Call on Him as there is no set time table to do so.  For my sister to call to inform me that she wants to come to my house, a relationship exists between us. That is what gave her the right to dial my number. She won’t call if we were strangers.

·      Permission: 
      You don’t have to ask for permission to access God. All you need do is call, ask and knock. My sister had to call me first because this is 2016 nobody goes off to another’s house without calling to know if they will be welcomed. Secondly, we are humans who pay attention to all of that.

·         What’s in your hands: 

     God has given each and every one of us something.  Gifts, talents, purpose, children, job, etc. Hold and guard it everything because you are going to need it someday. Remember, he trusted you enough to use it that’s why He gave it to you in the first place. I trusted my little sister and that was why I gave her spare keys to my apartment.

·         Find it: 
  
     Have you lost it? I mean all that God gave you? I know life happens to us sometimes and in the course of our journey, we stray and lose focus and things that are entrusted in our hands.  Find IT! The beauty of it all is that we have grace to. My sister found the bunch of keys now she doesn’t have to wait around for me or work around my schedule to gain entrance.

·         Use IT:
    Now that you know your place in God, It’s time to USE whatever He has put in your hands to ACCESS all areas because you have a relationship with HIM!
We have so much in our possession that we rarely make use of. We have allowed our mistakes, distractions and sin to rub us of the privileges we are meant to enjoy in God. There is so much in God to enjoy. Make your ways right, find that which He had put in your hand and ACCESS ALL AREAS in God.   

Has this been a blessing to you? Don't forget to leave a comment below.

Sharonxxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow... This is great. I believe a lot in learning great things from our every day life. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... This is great. I believe a lot in learning great things from our every day life. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome Emmanuel. We will learn a great deal if only we pay attention to daily activities.

    ReplyDelete

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...