Thursday 25 December 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE!!!

Hey people!!! it's finally here..... I mean CHRISTMAS!!!.... Happy christmas everybody form my humble self to you. Wow like play like play this year will roll by isn't God good? Wow just wow....
Okay here's my christmas message to all of you.
May the christmas spirit enlighten you, may it dispel every darkness and darkness from your life,
As you celebrate, may you and your family be blessed,
as you find happiness, joy, and peace in celebrating Christ our Saviour..... Don't forget that Jesus is the reason for the season, it is a day set aside to remind us all of God's banner of love over us all.....
As you celebrate, please don't forget the weak among you..... spread the love of Jesus without limits or condition.
MY SIMPLE ADVICE!!!
Give your family and loved ones undivided attention, put your phones and all them gbo gbo gadgets down. Christmas comes only ones a year.... don't let this sleep away like the previous... eat, drink responsively, rest.... again rest... have lots of fun and ENJOY your christmas rice.... Simples!!!. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Sharon xxx.


No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...