Thursday 11 December 2014

WITH A GRATEFUL HEART...

Hey people!!! how una dey today?... I am writing this post not knowing where to start or exactly what to say..... that's how full my heart is. I am grateful for a lot of things and looking back, the feeling of gratitude envelops me. The year is rolling by slowly and as it does, it's only wise to count your blessings..... yes count them!!!... you will be stunned, amazed and overwhelmed at the goodness of God in your life. Nothing is more honourable than a grateful heart......
I started this year feeling a bit grumpy, not really knowing what to expect. I had so much on my plate dreams, visions, wishes, aspirations, targets...... you name it... Having so much of everything, wanting to do it all at once, and the frustration of not knowing where to start or what to do made me grumpy. Hmmm  I am not the new year resolution kind of girl cos I noticed you will probably not go past the third month with all you've outlined for yourself with all the barriers you've set for yourself.

I remember one winter night in January this year, I tried to sleep but couldn't.... I just could not sleep. I got  off bed and started talking with God.... I gave Him a seat (Yes!!! I did)..... there are certain situation you will find yourself in that you can't even pray anymore.... my dear all you've got to do, is to have a conversation with your maker.... like father and daughter kind of conversation.

When your dreams are not bigger than you to the point where you only need God to bring it to pass, then you have not started yet.... my dreams were so big to the point where thinking about how big they are, makes me really scared..... After much talk, God asked me to get a  pen and a paper and just write... He said to me, pour your heart out on that paper and revisit them by the end of the year. And I started to write......I fell asleep still writing. 

Today, I came with a heart of gratitude because, every single thing on that paper has happened... YES!!!... Habakkuk 2:2 says write the vision down... make it plain..... I wrote mine down, all I can say is GOD IS FAITHFUL...... 

I came with a heart full of thanksgiving to say thank you Lord because it's been God all the way..... For all I am and have today.... Thank you Lord.... Am truly AMAZED... For you reading this, you were part of "THE DREAM" you came through.

The things on "that paper" could take years to happen or may never have happened....but God made everyone of them happen for me... He gave me speed... YES SPEED to accomplish..

I love you for stopping by: Thankful Sharon...... xxx 

2 comments:

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...