Monday 29 December 2014

MOTHER'S PLEASE RE-THINK!!!

Hey fam!!! how are you guys doing? Fine I guess.... Wow we have two days to 2015 everybody!!! as 2014 is rolling by I think its time some mothers starts re-thinking on the way they care and look after their child/ren. It is however sad that some mother's neglect their children for whatever reason. when I say kids I mean kids not teenagers or young adults who can at least look after themselves.
I did a post sometime in October about Nigerians and protectors you can read it Here. We Nigerians love protectors to the point where it can be fatal. I know there is a reason for having protectors all around our apartments, buildings and offices..... but then there is something called EXIT ROUTE... these exits are there for a reason they are not for fancy.

You can't protect your properties and not think about your life. A few days ago, I read a report from the sunnewsonline about a fire incident that took the lives of four innocent child. There mother had gone to the community center to collect her share of christmas rice leaving her children behind. She left her children aged 6, 3 and 2 without any supervision or in care of anyone. the report said she locked them in the house and left for her rice engagement. When fire started, neighbours could not rescue the children they all died.

Mother's please re-think locking your kids up alone in the house. anything can happen within a blink of an eye. You can't go through the pain of child bearing to let them die like that. in as much as you want to protect your children, protect them the safe way. YOUR CHILDREN SHOULD ALWAYS COME FIRST. No matter what your doing or where you are going. 

Pause and re-think your childrens safety. enough of this crazy news of negligence on the part of mothers.

Sharon xxx.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...