Tuesday 23 December 2014

STAYING HEALTHY THIS SEASON........

Okay guys!!! I know many of you are already getting pised with this harmattan weather SOWI..... I was sick just for a few days last week.... it wasn't funny at all because people kept telling..... Don't worry it's the weather. I was sneezing, coughing and catarrh was dripping down my nose like no mans business. my whole body was just doing my hibernate, shutdown, sleep and keep sleeping ah!!! Even doctor told me Sharon don't worry you will be fine it's the weather change.
So guys here are some tips to staying healthy this season. You can do what works for you ooo but these will help. I think **rolls eyes**

  • Drink plenty of liquids. preferably water,  milk and natural fruit juice.
  • Eat more of vegetables and fruits. explore and in fact go on fruits and vegetable adventure. Try the ones you haven't had before. 
  • Be active. do not underestimate the power of exercise. get your partner, family and friends to exercise with.
  • Do not for go breakfast for any reason. have a healthy breakfast always.
  • Sleep!!! make sure you get enough rest. this season makes one sleep longer anyways do get some needed sleep.
It's not called holiday season for nothing. Put your phones down and enjoy your family, friends, relatives and well wishers. You don't get that much opportunity to do that these days.

Stay healthy and have fun. 

Sharon. xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...