Saturday 27 December 2014

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!.....

Hey people!!! Hope you had an amazing christmas celebration? I also hope you spent quality and lovely time with your family, friends and wellwishers. I had a blast celebrating with my family...... This is my first  christmas in Nigeria in four years!!! yes FOUR!!!.... Okay back to the post.....
I just want to say a big thank you to you yes YOU!!!.... Thank you for taking out time to click that button, for reading my not so perfect post, for laughing hard,  for your precious time, energy and for always stopping by time after time to see what's up here on my blog.
Thank you for not judging my posts too much, for comparing me to others, for all your constructive criticisms, for being patient with me on this journey, for all your emails, calls and comments....... OH!! for not understanding me sometimes, thank you....  For encouragement and suggestions, thank you too. 

I started this blog not out of boredom but because I wanted to reach out to others like me, I wanted to encourage, motivate as well as be here for people going through stuff, to create an online family/community of people..... 

To be honest, I wouldn't have come this far without YOU... I am still learning and wobbling through this terrine trying to find balance. I know I am going to get better in this journey...... Thank you for following I appreciate and I make no light of it. Thank you for being part of my 2014 dream...I wouldn't be here without you in it...

2014 has been an AMAZING YEAR for me...... I am hopeful that 2015 will be beautiful and colorful for us all..... I have great plans for 2015, and with God, I will run through troops and leap over walls.... expect better things, expect to see more of me (still trying to come out of my shell tho).... but I will..... I am sending you all eHUGS and KISSES..
Ladies and gentlemen, once again, THANK YOU for coming on this journey with me. I LOVE YOU ALL

Sharon xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...