Tuesday 2 December 2014

YEAH!!! IT'S DECEMBER!!! DANCING SHOKI... SEKEM...

WOW! WOW!!WOW!!! It's December guys who can beat that huh? just like yesterday.... how time fly people... I am bursting with thanksgiving... my heart is full of joy and gladness for making it this far. Hmmm you guys won't understand!!.. Where will I start? where? can somebody tell me? Wow.

November was amazing guys.... it brought t lot's of goodies my way.. blessings that I can't even begin to mention!! but hey!! that is November. It came and it has gone!! and beautiful December is here... am open to receive it with all the goodies it's showing up with. Guys if you're here and still breathing, your sensories are all intact and working in full proportion, your loved ones surrounds you, you've not lost your mind? yada.. yada... yada.... then you ought to give GOD THANKS...


And you yes YOU!!! who are feeling bad and asking God all the WHY questions on earth, telling and reminding Him of how it's now December and your expectations are still not met... Wait oo let me remind you in case you have forgotten "MY GOD IS STILL IN THE BUSINESS OF DOING MIRACLES" I don't know about yours but mine still does miracles. Please don't make the mistake of checking time for God at all... don't cos He always shows up and on time. 

I may not understand or comprehend the weight of your problem(s) but, one thing I do know is God never fails and He never forsakes or abandon His own.... I mean His beloved... Those He created in His image and after His own likeness... Haba!!

Look around you.... you will be amazed at the goodness of God in your life.... Oya begin to count your blessings and give Him praise because not everyone that light up fireworks and shouted happy new year on the 1st of January this year is here today..... Appreciate God for life and all that He has done for you and your family and watch Him DO MORE!!!. It's not over yet...

BRING IT ON CHRISTMAS!!!

Sharon xxx.


No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...