Saturday 3 January 2015

BE ENCOURAGED!!!! EVEN JOHN LEGEND DIDN'T FIND IT EASY....

Hello people!!! here is a little something to lift your spirit. I found this revealing video of John Legend and I should share. In this video, John talks about achieving success through effort and hard work. Starting out wasn't easy for him, It took him six years to get signed on to a record label... wow... he overcame rejection and always went back to places he was rejected...Moral lesson: knock and keep knocking one day, one door will open for you. don't relent, be patient, persevere, keep learning, even when you here  no keep at it until you hear a yes. it's a new year.... new opportunities will come stay strong and you will shine. Remember, every successful person you know have at some point failed at what they love to do.

Be encouraged... get better...... Start anew
CULLED YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...