Thursday 8 January 2015

THROWBACK THURSDAY!!!

God!!! I AM AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL....... YES I KNOW LOL...
Hey FAM!!! I was just going through an old phone and saw these photos of mine. Hmmm how time flies..... God is good that's all I can say. Isn't it amazing how it can be snowing in one part of the planet and shining on the other side? I MISS this weather. I miss the cold, the ridiculous outfits (jackets, boots, glove, hat, layers upon layers of clothes) lol..... The falls hahaha..... if you think you are the only one that falls na lie look around after you fall there are people following suit.... lol
Nigeria is blessed.... I don't think we have any Idea about how blessed we are in this country WEATHER wise......
Play play meeee
I miss snoggling up on my couch with popcorn, a drink and remote control watching my favourite TV shows on Sky, ITV, BBC...... I miss my duvet, I miss the Xfactor, dancing on ice, Mr and Mrs, the cube...... I miss waking up and looking through my window just to get a glimpse of "that amazing view"..... I miss the freshness in the air...... Oh!!! I miss I miss I keep missing IT...... Awwww 

Sharon baby ......
OH!!!..... I am not an arsenal fan ooo ....Na cap I just wear... the thing we them write on am no concern me. SOWI....

Kisses.


No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...