Tuesday 13 January 2015

D. I. Y FRIED GROUNDNUT!!!......







Yellooo everyone...... Today I want to happily show you guys what I have been up to lately..... hehehe.... Welcome to Sharon's kitchen!!!...... I love to cook... I mean whatever so long as it will enter fire and come out right, I Sharon will love to try it out. So this year, I have decided to be making some of these peti peti things I love to eat myself. See eh... I am tired of eating sand in my groundnut..... ENOUGH!!! is ENOUGH haba.... I don't know if it's just me ooo but I won't be visiting any shop for groundnut anytime soon. I pledge to always make time to prepare my own groundnut..... **hands on ma chest** lol... so help me God.
It is difficult taking pictures whenever I am cooking..... but because I love you...side eyes.... I will try to..... ***clears throat***  Enjoy my groundnut making process....

Pick out any dirt....... always select your groundnut.

Selected ones..

Make sure you wash...... I had to wash off the harmattan dust.

Add salt.

Leave to dry
I used garri instead of sand.


Add already salted dried groundnut 

Let the stirring begin

All done..... leave to cool and shell.

Finished product.......
You see, you will always make time to do the things you love..... simples!!! So there you have it guys... make your own groundnut. Next time you visit me, tank me for my effort. ***Share your groundnut recipe with me...

Sharon xxx

1 comment:

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...