Wednesday 7 January 2015

STYLESPIRATION.... COLOURFUL MONDAY!!!

Hey!!! get in here people!!! lol... I started my week in a very high spirit yes!!! how high you say? hmmm as high as high tension ooo. So here is little stylespiration for you. It's your choice whether to be inspired or not. I like to prepare beforehand when it comes to choosing an outfit for any waka wey I wan do.  I picked out this pink jacket but was kind of confused when it comes to what to pair it with. I didn't want it to go with black pants. 

I mixed and matched it with different colours of pants but finally went with this one. The pant colour is coral and it's chinos. This might not be some persons cup of tea but I love to take risk. I love to be colourful and I think it's fine to play with colours sometimes. As you can see, I am wearing a silver coloured shoe and I carried a burberry coloured bag. Yes I was all shades of color....

I went with a cream colour shirt because I thought it complements the jacket and pants. My accessories also matched I think? """tongue out"""
I made my hair over the weekend so this is a bonus for you. you like? oh!! I have a natural hair on but I love the fact  that I can still braid my hair too. This hair is beautiful and can be styled anyhow I like. My hair stylist said so. 

As you can already see, I had a COLORFUL MONDAY!!! Be inspired..... I love you for stopping by

Sharon xxx..

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...