Friday 9 January 2015

BENEFITS OF TOMATO JUICE....

Hey fam!!! knowledge is power abi? ehn... I visited my elder sisters house on the first and noticed something when she served January first meal to everyone in her house that day. I noticed that there were slices of tomatoes on everyone's plate...... lol this one na by fire by force oh!! I looked at my brother in-law and he laughed and said I know what you are thinking...... don't say a word ooo just eat. I had to go into the kitchen to meet my sister at least to ask her why I she added slices of fresh tomatoes on my plate of rice. Sis, no be by force.
Immediately she saw me, she said I hope you are not here because of that small tomatoes on your plate. This year, it is about healthy eating in my house. it's either you eat or you go..... lol. Me I had to do about turn back to the dining. at the end of the day no be my house. 

Tomatoes is very healthy judging from the little research I made. Tomatoes is a superfood packed with nutrients people should be paying more attention to and also eating whether you see it as vegetable or a fruit. Tomatoes is a functional fruit packed with nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants. It's health benefits are enormous. check bullet points below for a few. 

  • Tomatoes helps combat the formations of radicals known to cause cancer.
  • Tomatoes are essential in lowering blood pressure.
  • Tomatoes help support heart health and functions due to it's vitamin C, Potassium, fiber and choline content.'
  • Tomatoes helps improve the appearance of skin and it increases hair growth.
  • Tomatoes helps reduce constipation because it is high in water and fiber.
  • Tomatoes lowers cardiovascular diseases significantly.
  • Tomatoes is a very healthy fruit for pregnant women because it contains folic acid. 
There you have it. Tomatoes is one of the healthiest fruits we have in the world. make it your best friend........Eat healthy, stay healthy, eat fresh tomatoes. Enjoy.....

Sharon...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...