Monday 5 January 2015

MY STORIES......MY TRUTH.

Hey my beautiful people!!! it's good morning from where I am. How are you guys doing? Hope this year started well for you and your family. I am doing this post just to remind you all that I am here with you, I have not lost focus with the things I intend to do and share here. A lot of you are asking to see more of me...... you want to get to know me better. Yes I get what you all are saying.... I know I am yet to let loose in terms of telling personal stories and sharing my experiences with you and I know that leave some of you a little bit misunderstanding of who I really am.
To be honest with you, I get scared sometime about sharing some personal stuff not because I don't have things to say about me.... NO but, because I don't really know how much of me I should really be tell. Hmmm yes!!! my sister told me am crazy doing this...... that only crazy people go about sharing stuff about themselves on the internet.....she said Sharon, you will be judged, your words will be taken out of context and think about the backlash that will come at you..... don't say I didn't warn you... **dragging her ears*** HEY!!! I have thought about this hard and I have come to the conclusion that: If my story will lift someone's spirit, encourage, motivate, educate and inspire someone somewhere, then it is worth telling.


The things I will share from now on are about ME!!!...... gbam!!... gbam!!! It's about my reality, other people's reality.... MY TRUTH.... Please don't be bored yet....... this journey just got started. 

Thank YOU for staying and being patient with me....... Remember, it takes a lot of guts to be here ....rubbing hands together.... You know what, I ma already here....let the revealing begin...

SHARONIFEOMA is about: Sharing life, changing perspectives

I love you for stopping by.....xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...