Friday 30 January 2015

YEAH!!!! I DID IT!!! MY SUPPORT GROUP IS UP AND RUNNING......

Hey guys!!! hope this post meets you all well...... I am so sorry for not being here for sometime. I have been a little bit busy with plans on how to better this space... It's basically been about strategising, planning, analysing and meeting with people. You know last year I shared one of my targets for 2015 with you guys missed it? read it here. Lately I have been doing a lot of research and bettering myself in this field. However, I finally get to meet with my very first audience TODAY!!! yep I did congrats to mua!.  
I got to meet with some amazing people today who have not allowed their weakness put them down. Today's meeting was about meet and greet. I was privileged to talk to these young ones, sharing my dreams, aspirations, drive, focus and the reason for the support group network. They were really happy I came and it was a lovely time together. I made them understand that they are not alone..... and it is a huge relieve sharing one's experiences, challenges, successes and life. By doing this, we are changing attitudes and perspectives together. You too can be a part of this support group...... check my bio and holla at me for our next meeting..

I never thought our first meeting would go the way it went. It was beautiful to see their eyes light up as I spoke to them. The meeting was a huge success!!!!...... I did great and I am giving myself a huge pat on the back...... "well done Sharon lol".

I you have a dream, pursue it with all your heart. you will face roadblocks here and there and the reason why you can't do it...... just look in the mirror and tell yourself actually!  " I CAN".  the future in which I live now, started like a dream. When I look back at where I used to be, all I can say is....... I MADE IT!!! you too can.

watch this space greater things are coming....... Sharon xxx.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...