Wednesday 14 January 2015

HEY!!! WOMAN DECIDE NOW.......

Hellloooo everyone, you know last time (on a previous post) I talked about cohabiting men and the consequences of their partner dying their house. read it here if you missed it. Today's post is about the women. I want these women to wake up and decide whether to stay or go. Deciding not to decide is deciding in my opinion. I am not here to judge anyone..... it is never in my place to so as I have come to understand that a lot of women leaving with men that ain't married to them yet do that for several reasons. 
According to some people, they are very happy leaving that way. Really? If you find yourself in such situation, do yourself a favour, call yourself meeting..... ask yourself if this is truly what you want for yourself and child/ren if any. 


You don't expect any man to and get meat or milk from the market when there is plenty at home? that to him will be a waste of money. He has the cow, milk, meat and even the knife with him. If you went into it by accident ***turning my side eye on*** LEAVE!!! it is not too late to begin again. This is the bitter truth. G back to your family, make peace with them and begin again. If he really wants to be with you, he'll come do the right thing and get you back. That to me is RESPECT in it's entirety. 

This might be a little difficult but, I assure you you can do it...... just get the right support that you need. Think it through..... take the right steps. DECIDE NOW!!!

Sharon.xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...