Saturday 10 January 2015

HEY!!! WAKE UP AND MARRY HER......

Hey Fam!!! happy weekend everyone....... The other day, I was in a commercial bus going somewhere and I over heard some guys sitting  behind me discussing. I decided to pay attention because I find the topic of their discussion interesting. It was about one of their friend's dilemma. From what I could deduce from the discussion, their friend was already living with a lady and they had three children together (they were cohabiting partners). Unfortunately for the guy his partner and mother of his three children died suddenly prompting FAMILY DRAMA.
Hmmm this is a very serious issue in our society and a lot of cohabiting couples take it for granted. The Nigerian society believe strongly in marriage and that is why families go the extra mile to celebrate their children's marriages. Our society frown at two adults living together (possibly with children) that ain't married. In the man's mind, he has a wife. He addresses her as his wife, they even go to church together and members know them as mr and mrs..... """In his mind he is in possession of the cow, the meat, the bone and the milk""" so to him no need to waste money..... Oga!!! I am looking at you with my **side eyes oo**

Some families will act like they don't see or know what is going on, some will ask the man to come and do the right thing (marry their daughter) no matter how small. If the man refuses and paraventure anything happens to the woman or her child (if any), the man will be in HOT SOUP. This is cultural....... Hmmm that is when the man in question will know that the woman he is living with has people. 

If the woman dies in your house, in some community/tribe in Nigeria, you will not only marry her dead body, you will marry your child/ren (if any) one by one, you will buy boxes of wrapper. Hmmm some family will show you land to build house on (the one their late daughter was supposed to build for them ooo....... the wahala no be here ooo. Some families will do you juju put on top if not kill you kpata kpata!!! because as far as they are concerned, YOU KILLED THEIR DAUGHTER.

Bia Mr  man, if you know you are living with a woman you have not yet married..... Oya go and meet her parent's ooo...... Thank God we are in a new year WAKE UP AND MARRY HER NOW!!!  run as fast as your leg can carry you. Don't sit there and shout God forbid she will not die. really? This is not just for your own good but that of your life and children.

I will come for the women lera!!! I've got some house cleaning to do.
Sharon xxx...

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...